Wednesday, September 8, 2010

WELCOME!

Welcome friends, family, and culinary experimenters such as myself! If you’re here, you are likely interested in trying new recipes, wine, and restaurants. As many of you know, I LOVE cooking! A lot of you have had my sweet and spicy marinara sauce, my enchiladas, or even a random appetizer I made for a party and you’ve likely asked me to send along the recipe. I usually forget to send it and more often I made up the recipe on the fly and would probably struggle to remember what I did in the first place. I have a stack of recipes two feet high in my bedroom that I have torn out of magazines, printed off the Internet, and made notes on to tweak the final product when and if I try them. They are in no order and it is completely chaotic. This blog is my attempt to put organization into my cooking. As I experiment with new recipes, try new wines, dine at new and fun places – I am going to share those experiences with you so that you can recreate them if you’d like. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions, make comments, and link to other recipes/blogs you’ve tried and loved. My goal is to make this a community of food lovers that doesn’t believe in “secret recipes” or proprietary information. Food should be as social as the parties we organize to serve it at. Enjoy and bon appétit!!

Stay tuned later in the week when I post about the Monte Cristo Egg Rolls I made for the first tailgate of the season. DELICIOUS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment