2 chicken breasts
1 tbsp curry powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup nonfat greek yogurt
1/4 cup mango chutney (find in the Asian food aisle of the grocery store)
3 tbsp sliced green onions
1 package naan bread (find in the fresh bakery section of the store)
1. Put chicken on a cutting board and cover with plastic wrap. Pound it with a mallet or heavy glass to about 1/2 inch thick.
2. Combine curry powder, salt and 1/4 tsp pepper and cover the chicken with the mixture on both sides.
3. Put a little oil in a skillet, cook the chicken breasts a few minutes on each side until done. Then let it rest a few minutes. When ready to serve, slice into strips.
4. In a small bowl, combine yogurt, chutney, green onions and 1/4 tsp pepper.
5. Place naan in oven at 400 degrees for a few minutes to get it warm. Cut it in half lengthwise.
6. To make a sandwich, take a half of the naan, spread some sauce on it, place some pieces of chicken and mixed greens on it and fold in half.