3-4 chicken breasts
1/3 cup + 1 tbsp Corn starch
1 cup water
2 tbsp Sriracha
5 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
1 tbsp minced garlic
1/4 cup sugar OR (to make it healthier 2 tbsp agave + 1 tbsp molasses)
2 tbsp honey
1. Dice up chicken into bite sized pieces and put into a large Ziploc with 1/3 cup corn starch. Shake it up to coat.
2. In a saucepan, mix the water, Sriracha, sugar (agave/molasses), soy sauce, garlic, honey.
3. Bring to a boil. Meanwhile mix 1 tbsp water with 1 tbsp corn starch. Add to the sauce to thicken and remove from heat.
4. In a large skillet, heat up your favorite veggies, set aside.
5. Put a little oil in the skillet and add the chicken. Cook until cooked through.
6. Cook the rice according to package directions.
7. Pour the sauce into the pan with the chicken so that everything is heated up.
8. Assemble your meal! Rice, veggies, chicken and sauce!