- 1/2 cup cooked rice (think leftovers from dinner or you can buy those single serve microwavable cups of rice)
- 1/2 can whole kernel sweet corn
- 1 can tuna in water, drained
- 1 hard boiled egg, diced
- Tomatoes (I usually use grape tomatoes or dice up some small, on-the-vine ones that are sweet)
- 1 tablespoon EVOO
- 2 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- Salt & pepper
To keep the salad as fresh as possible, keep rice (if leftover and not microwavable) and egg in one large container. Microwave for approximately 40 seconds to bring up to room temperature.
Next, add corn and tuna straight from the cans. Add tomato and any other vegetables.
Put all the dressing ingredients into a small tupperware container. When all your salad ingredients are mixed together, shake up the dressing in the container and pour over the salad.