Sunday, April 10, 2016

The Perfect Skinny Margarita!! 


I have perfected my favorite Skinny Margarita. To me, "skinny" means low calorie, all natural ingredients. The former being priority. So here you go, my friends. Here is my recipe. And I may have had a few before writing this, so please let me know if you would like me to clarify anything. :-)



Ingredients (makes 1 margarita)

Put the following in a shaker with a handful of ice:

  • 2 oz (1/4 cup) Tequila 
  • 1 tbsp. grand marnier 
  • 1 tbsp. fresh squeezed orange juice 
  • 3 tbsp. fresh squeezed lime juice 
  • 1/2 a packet of Stevia or Truvia

Shake a few times to get it nice and mixed up.

Take a lime wedge and put it around the edge of a glass, Place the edge of the glass onto a plate filled with kosher salt to get a nice, salted rim.
Strain ingredients into a high-ball glass.

Pour in a splash of sparkling water (I like to use Lime La Croix)

Top with ice. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment