Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Best Nuts You'll Ever Eat!

One day I was having a lazy afternoon and had a Food Network marathon. It was a perfect day! I came across the show "The Best Thing I Ever Ate" and Giada started talking about these mixed nuts that she was just crazy about! It made my mouth water seeing these warm, flavorful morsels come out of the oven. I just had to learn how to make them. I did just that last weekend for Katie's birthday party and everyone agreed. Giada was right!! 
Now, usually I take recipes I find and I make changes, add my own twist to them. But in this case, that would be disrespectful to the masterpiece The Union Square Cafe has created! Therefore, I'm just going to post the link directly for you. Please make these at a time you can eat or serve them right away. They are so good warm!!
Oh, you can always throw a handful of the leftovers in the microwave for 30 seconds or so any time you need a snack. ;-) 
ENJOY!!!
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/nigella-lawson/the-union-square-cafes-bar-nuts-recipe/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment