Monday, June 17, 2013

I'm Back!!

In case you haven't heard, my hair has grown back!!!!



The good news is, I finished treatment 3 months ago and still haven't had any bald patches. The bad news is, between the steroid injections last year and the mild depression I experienced losing all my hair, I've gained weight. A lot of weight. I tried to lose the weight by cutting things out and dieting here and there, but dieting just doesn't work for me.

In an attempt to shed the pounds, I've decided to reinvigorate my blog with healthy recipes that actually taste good! If I can still cook and still eat foods that taste delicious, then I'm much more likely to do well. I like to take recipes I find in Cooking Light and other healthy websites, then add my own twist and spin to them.

Be on the look out for great recipes coming from me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment